Things to do in Miami when it rains
Miami is known for many things.
Great beaches, beautiful and kind people, awesome outdoor activities. What most people don’t realize is that Miami is one of the rainiest cities in the U.S. Miami gets about 62 inches of rain a year and has approximately 57 rainy days each year. If you find yourself in this great city and wondering what to do on a rainy day, this page is for you. Regardless of whether you have children, you should check out our list of 67 things to do on a rainy day This list has many different things to consider regardless of your location.
If you are in Miami or considering a day trip to Miami and you are looking for Miami indoor attractions you are in the right place.
Things to do on a rainy day in Miami Florida
Jump A Roos www.jumparoos.com/
20505 S. Dixie Highway
(305) 238-5867Price: $5.99 children younger than 2/$9.95 for ages 2 and older/free for adults and children not playing
Miami FL Museums
- Wolfsonian Museum — Admission is free after 6pm on Friday. Wolfsonian is located at 1001 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; Phone (305) 531-1001.
- ArtCenter of South Florida — Admission is Free. ArtCenter is located at 800 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; Phone (305) 674-8278.
- Rubell Family Art Collection — . The gallery is located at 95 NW 29th St., Miami; Phone (305) 573-6090.
- Historical Museum of Southern Florida — Historical Museum is located at 101 W Flagler St., Miami; Phone (305) 375-1492.
- Bay of Pigs Museum — Bay of Pigs Museum is located at 1821 SW 9th St., Miami; Phone (305) 649-4719.
- World of Bacardi Museum — Call to schedule a Free Tour. Bacardi Museum is located at 2100 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; Phone (305) 573-8511.
- Gold Coast Railroad Museum — Gold Coast Railroad Museum is located at 12450 SW 152nd St., Miami; Phone (305) 253-0063
- Children’s Museum — Children’s Museum is located at 980 MacArthur Cswy, Miami; Phone (305) 373-5437
- Miami Art Museum — Miami Art Museum is located at 101 West Flagler St., Miami; (Map); Phone (305) 375-3000.
- Bass Museum of Art — Bass Museum is located at 12450 SW 152nd St., Miami; (Map); Phone (305) 253-0063
Other great ideas for things to do on a rainy day in Miami FL:
Extreme indoor rock climbing www.x-tremerock.com
Sawgrass Mills Mall www.simon.com
Bigshot Paintball www.bigshotpb.com (786) 268-9208 Be careful.